Keenly Digital may collect, retain and use the following information:
- Email address;
- Telephone number when contacting us about our products or services;
- Job title;
- Company name;
- Information concerning your visit to Keenly Digital, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through, and from Keenly Digital and other websites you have visited. This may include your computer's Internet Protocol (IP) address, domain name, and access times;
- Cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your account with Keenly Digital;
- Full purchase transaction details of transactions made by you including invoices if relevant for a period of five years and analytical data derived therefrom such as the source of traffic, referrer information, and conversion rates within Keenly Digital if any also for a period of years of five;
- Keenly Digital may keep a record of attendance at Keenly Digital events and conferences, social gatherings, panel discussions and lectures, technical presentations, or training sessions;
- Any other information that Keenly Digital may deem necessary to provide you with its products and services or any information that may be required by law.
How is your personal information used?
Keenly digital collects users' information in order to allow Keenly digital and Keenly Digital Business Partner(s) to provide services, products, surveys, and promotions that Keenly digital believe may be of interest to the user; process any orders made by you on Keenly digital's websites; deliver notices (for example, account statements and confirmations); administer contests or programs offered by Keenly digital and its partners; monitor web traffic patterns; engage in analysis aimed at improving Keenly Digital's websites and products/services offerings. For some of these purposes, we combine data sets from Keenly digital and Keenly Digital Business Partner(s) which may allow Keenly digital and Keenly Digital Business Partner(s) to track users' web traffic activity over time.
Is there a way to access the personal information Keenly digital holds about you?
We provide users with (a) access to their personal information, subject to certain exceptions specified by law; and (b) if required by applicable law, upon request Keenly digital will correct or complete any out-of-date or incorrect information we have about a user. We will usually respond to requests for access within 30 days of receiving them and try our best to ensure that your personal information is accurate, complete, and up-to-date at all times. Keenly digital will permit users to access, correct, or delete the following personal information and Keenly digital may also use reasonable efforts to let you know about those times when Keenly digital is gathering new information. It may take Keenly Digital some time to complete your request for changes, so Keenly Digital may ask you to verify your identity before processing your requests.
How does Keenly digital protect your personal information?
Keenly digital secures users' personal information from unauthorized access by using industry-standard security safeguards such as firewalls and encryption technology (you can find more details in Keenly Digital's Privacy Statement located at www.keenlynationals.com/privacy-policy). Keenly digital uses a secure socket layer ("SSL") to communicate with users. Keenly digital may hire other companies to provide limited services on Keenly digital's behalf, such as processing credit card payments. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to Keenly digital. Keenly Digital may disclose user information when Keenly digital has a good faith belief that such disclosure is required by law or legal process; it is necessary to protect the rights or property of Keenly digital; or prevent fraud or other illegal activity perpetrated through the Keenly Digital Services.
Do third parties see and/or have access to my information?
Keenly Digital does not sell or rent personally identifiable information about our users except in the context of providing you products services associated with Keenly digital. Keenly Digital Business Partner(s) will have access to information that is necessary for them to deliver services and products that Keenly digital believe may be of interest to you (for example, when Keenly digital allows a business partner to send you an email newsletter or through Keenly digital's website). We share data in the context of providing you products and services associated with Keenly digital.
If you do not want Keenly digital's third-party service providers to process your personal information for these purposes, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. By accepting this privacy statement, users give Keenly Digital permission to share their personal information in order for us to provide products and services associated with Keenly Digital. Keenly Digital may also disclose user information when Keenly digital has a good faith belief that such disclosure is required by law or legal process; it is necessary to protect the rights or property of Keenly digital or prevent fraud or other illegal activity perpetrated through Keenly Digital Services.